1. Warm smile. The world is quite cold.
2. Everyone has a story that wants to burst out from them. A recent triumph, loss(es), an idea, a vision. Let them speak it and listen. Offer a reflection of their energy. It’s an impossible world, and it’s reassuring to exist.
3. Take out the big scull key, open the locked chest, and share something (real) from your side
4. Thank them for their company. Life is (too) short.
5. Reserve a little corner of your mind for them (until next time).
6. Thank them. Some intersections are but a chance moment, a momentary spark as two pieces of metals bush past one another. Others are the first tile laid in between two long, winding pathways. And others last forever.